lundi 28 avril 2008

Faire une virée à deux,dans le Sud de l'Italie...


Gènes,un des endroits les plus étonnants que j'ai visités
Se promener dans les ruelles sombres,flâner sur le marché,visiter les Palazzo,l'aquarium (le plus grand d'Europe),prendre le funiculaire... 


Genova...one of the most amazing I have ever been!!!
Walk into the shadowed little streets,on the market,visit Palazzo,the Aquarium (biggest in Europe!),take the funicular...




Voyage en Italie - Lilicub et Vincent Delerm

4 commentaires:

Jessica a dit…

My boyfriend.:)
You write well in french. Do you come from Quebec, or France..or somewhere else ?
Jess

When the Robins Came... a dit…

..thank you

Jet Lag a dit…

Actually we are french (I say 'we' because we are two friends who will work both on this blog^^)

When the Robins Came... a dit…

..I don't sell my clothes. I Work for albertoincanuti.com

ciao!